The Titan-SVX from Arcus is the first universal, intelligent single-axis servo motor driver and controller available which can learn patterns of motion and anomalies in real time.
The “2nd Sight Technology” (patent pending) is unique in having a built-in motion pattern learning and monitoring technology with motion healthy trend and fault prediction capability.
This new product is packed with innovative features and represents a real breakthrough in advanced intelligent motor drivers which are able to fulfil the aims and objectives on Industry 4.0.
- Real-time closed loop servo driver controller for stepper, BLDC, linear and voice coil motors.
- Easy to use software with intuitive text-based multi-thread stand-alone programming together with advanced graphing and probing functions.
- Built-in 2nd Sight Technology which is a patent-pending multi-dimensional motion state and pattern recognition algorithm with edge data analytics.
- 2 pin power connector
- 4 pin motor connector
- 15 pin DSUB encoder connector
- 15 pin DSUB motion DI0 connector
- 4 pin RS-485 connector
- 12-48 VDC
- 8 Amp peak current