One of our leading manufacturing partners, Arcus, has recently introduced the new TITAN, an intelligent, single-axis servo motor controller with advanced feedback technology to drive most types of servo motors.
TITAN combines advanced servo control functions with a first-of-its-kind motion Edge Intelligence solution called 2ndSight. In addition to executing its core servo motion control functions, TITAN is able to perform complex machine learning, smart analytics, and comprehensive monitoring to achieve a truly intelligent motion system for the emerging Industry 4.0 market.
- Works universally with most types of servo motors: Stepper, Brushless Servo, Linear, Shaft, DC, and Voice Coil
- Supports most commonly used communications: Ethernet, USB, and RS485
- Comes with many advanced motion control features: Auto Parameter Detection, Auto Tuning, Force/Torque control, and Multi-thread Motion Programming
- Uses the intuitive and easy-to-use TITAN Software that enables anyone to startup the servo motion system within minutes
- Meets the new challenges and requirements in the emerging field of Industry 4.0/Industrial IoT with 2ndSight motion edge analytics algorithms
2ndSight (patent-pending) is an innovative, comprehensive approach of applying the Multi-dimensional Machine Learning, Analytical Physics, Statistics, and Regression technique in quantifying and determining the overall health state of any motion system. This Industry 4.0-ready technology is the intelligent solution that can monitor the motion system in the real-time, collect and analyze its data, and make mission-critical decisions to prevent failure and downtime.
- Life Sciences
- 3D Printing
- Vending Machines
If you’d like to know more about TITAN-SVX-ETH, or 2nd Sight, please get in touch.