Arcus Technology has released a software library that allows Mac OS systems to communicate directly to DMX, PMX and ACE products via USB.
This package enables Mac OS developers to create Arcus control applications without a serial to USB bridge. Mac OS integration with Arcus USB motion products will now be a seamless process.
- The following items are included in the Mac OS Driver package
- Mac OS USB driver API (Cocoa Library)
- Executable GUI implementing the USB API
- Source code for the GUI (Cocoa)
- Documentation explaining the USB API, GUI and source codes
- One-click installer to install all necessary components
Arcus Product Offering
The user-friendly programming language (A-SCRIPT) makes Arcus products one of the easiest stepper controllers to integrate into an automation system and the BASIC-like language is very intuitive, which eliminates the need for software experience to program it.
Arcus Controllers support multi-tasking, which allows you to run up to 2-4 standalone programs simultaneously.
In addition to the Mac OS library, LabVIEW, VB, VB.net, C++, C# as well as other common software examples are also available.
LG Motion supply and utilise a wide range of Arcus Technology products for end-user motion control solutions as well as on demand supply for integrated systems.[do action=”generic-footer-cta”/]