On the 18th February, we are pleased to be hosting a workshop run by DAK Consulting: Beyond 5S – Workplace Layout Synchronicity.
The DAK Training Academy provides practical training in the application of improvement tools for key managers, team leaders and change agents.
5S is widely used to define individual workplace layout but its true power is in the creation of synchronicity between shop floor processes including:-
- Planning, booking in, kitting, material control;
- Workplace layout, organisation, flow and productivity;
- Rapid customer order fulfilment cycles;
- QA checks, in process testing/auditing;
- Training of personnel including temporary workers/agency staff.
This half day workshop provides an overview of:-
- The theory and practice of developing synchronous workplace processes;
- Process steps to engage those in the work place with the systematic evolution of better ways of working. An essential enabler to high performance teamwork.
Also includes practical workplace fixture design activities on the LG Motion shop floor using Minitec aluminium profile shop floor “furniture” to experiment with layout options.
Who should attend?
For managers, team leaders and change agents tasked with the reduction of shop floor waste and non-value added activities through the engagement of shop floor personnel.
- Where : LG Motion, Basingstoke, Hampshire
- When : 18th February 2016
- Time: 10:00hrs – 14:00hrs
- Cost: £100+ VAT (Includes all course materials, refreshments and lunch)
To book your place call 01491 845504 or contact email@example.com
Or, visit the DAK Consulting website for further details.